If you are the admin of a church, you are able to post a message on your church's channel. After posting a message, all of your church's followers will receive a notification directing them to see your new message. Normal users/followers will be able to see, react, and reply to your message, but only church admins can create new messages.
Here is how it is done:
- Open the App to the Messages page, and then at the top of the screen select the "Church" tab.
- On the "Church" tab, you will see a green + in the lower right corner. Tap on it.
- You will then see the "Add Details to Your Post" form.
- At the top of the form, you should see your church listed in the church field. If you are an admin of multiple churches, you will see a dropdown there where you can select which church your message will be posted to.
- If you have a premium account, you will see a "People can see this post if:" question. You are able to select church followers which is the default post type, which notifies all church followers. Then there is the home church-only option. This means only users that have your church marked as their home church can both see the message and will receive notifications when the message is posted. Normal church followers will not be able to see home church-only posts.
- Lastly, you want to add a subject line and message to your post, and then tap the "Post It" button.
- After the post has been made, the App will load you to your church channel where you can view the message you just posted!