So you have heard about Torchable and want to give it a try? Your first step will be to create an account.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- First, you will want to download the Torchable App from whichever app store your device uses.
- When you open the app you will see the login screen. Below the "Sign In" button there is a "Create Account" link. Click on it and select "Let's Go!"
- Then you will want to add in your first and Last name, email, Password, and Confirm Password. Then click the "Register" button.
- An email with a confirmation code will then be sent to the email address provided to us. Copy the code out of the email and paste it into the "Confirmation Code" field and click "Confirm Email".
- The "One More Step" page is where you can add a profile image if you would like. You can either tap the "Add Profile Picture" button and click Save, or "Skip" this step.
- After the profile picture step, you will be brought through a quick 6-slide tutorial. Here it will show you some of the App's basics and where to find the content you are looking for.
- At the end, it will lead you to the "Churches" page where you can find and follow your desired churches!
- After creating your account you can add or edit content in your account by clicking on the profile icon on the lower right navigation bar.